Is your health center struggling to become the organization of excellence it desires to be?
Then you may be experiencing some of the following:
- High Employee Turn Over.
- Leadership Management Burn Out.
- Low Employee Engagement.
- Lack of Team Cohesiveness.
- Disappointing Patient Outcomes.
- Patient and Provider Dissatisfaction.
- Challenging Financial Benchmarks.
Stop wasting resources, energy, time, and money into programs that fizzle out, or do not deliver the integrated model of care required in modern medicine. Corporate Transcendence transforms your work environment from a stressed, siloed, disengaged culture, into a growth- oriented learning environment that meets and exceeds patient, employee, and provider goals.
- Speaking Engagements
- Group Education Sessions
- Executive Coaching
- Strategic Planning
- Mastermind Groups
- Culture Assessment
High Reliability Organizations must adopt an evidenced based best practice approach to sustain excellence in culture, quality, financial and governance. Corporate Transcendence offers your organization a systemic sustainable solution by connecting, influencing, and releasing the core of your organization – your colleagues – to ensure your excellence tomorrow is always greater than your excellence today.
Corporate Transcendence applies a specialized curriculum, with customization, to deliver a synergistic environment that thrives on personal, professional, and organization development- driving improvement from the ground to the top!
- Connect by valuing organization's greatest asset - developing relationships between front line employees, middle management and executive leadership.
- Influence the transformation process through education that will engage all levels of the organization and equip them with the resources, competence and confidence needed to sustain a culture of excellence.
- Release and Empower frontline employees, middle management and senior/executive leadership to work collaboratively and proactively to hardwire best practices in culture, quality, finance and governance.
To compete in a rapidly changing and evolving healthcare market, Corporate Transcendence transforms challenged organizations into flagships of excellence with results as follows:
- Deliver value based Whole Health Patient Care through outcome metrics.
- Demonstrate financial stability and service growth opportunities.
- Provide integrated multidisciplinary teams through coordination of care.
- Achieve high provider satisfaction experience.
- Achieve a high patient satisfaction experience.
- Sustain high level of employee satisfaction as evidenced by retention and engagement.
- Maximize and utilize employee strengths to promote a respectful environment.
- Hardwire positive accountability into the culture.
- Continually improve and innovate operational efficiency.
- Provides a natural pathway for leadership management succession
Popular Speaking Topics:
- Healing Healthcare from Within: Learn the essential components to develop vital cultures with thriving teams.
- Developing the Eagle within You! : Develop and understand colleagues unique strengths to build intentional excellence in your organization.
- Core Components to Culture Transformation: Understand the pathways to creating a culture that goes beyond excellence to transcendence.
- Employee and Culture Integration: Learn strategies for sustainable integration of care through employee and culture development.
- The Value of Valuing: Discover your organizations Sweet Spot and position yourself for long term success.
Other Dynamic Presentations Topics:
- Team Dynamics
- Engaging Disengaged Co-Workers.
- Pathway to Malcolm Baldrige.
- DISC Personality Discovery.
- Strength Finder.
- How to be a Successful Leader.
Why SWOT Flies when you can SOAR!
Learn the best way to engage your staff and plan for the future using the SOAR- Strengths, Opportunities, Aspirations, Results methodology.
Individual and Group Coaching on successful strategies for leadership development.
- America should be the World Leader in Healthcare!
- Why Healthcare demand Culture Transformation?
- The Culture Cure: Transforming the Modern Healthcare System.
Group Education Sessions
Master Mind Group learning on leadership, personal development, high level teams, success versus significance, living your life's potential, passion and purpose, and many more customized to align with your organizations goals.
The Culture Cure: Transforming the Modern Healthcare System
Pamela has been gathering, proving, and developing the content for this book for over 20 years. Now available in booksellers everywhere, The Culture Cure is an easy tool to put in the hands of healthcare professionals at every level, in any role.
Purchase and Review The Culture Cure anywhere books are sold:
The Culture Cure in Paperback on Amazon
The Culture Cure on Amazon Kindle
The Culture Cure in Paperback on Barnes & Noble
The Culture Cure on Goodreads
Praise For The Culture Cure
"The Culture Cure is an excellent plan for the transformation of Healthcare. Pamela Tripp has wonderful insight about what can be done to improve the health care system for all of its participants."
"Everyone in the healthcare field, needs to read this book for clarity, understanding and direction! Very informative!"
"This book has the ambition and gravitas to change the Healthcare industry."
"This book is a true roadmap for providing excellent quality in healthcare. I have seen first hand the principles of this book in day to day operation. Pam’s many years of experience in healthcare leadership provided her with insight and a platform for developing a model that can provide a cultural transformation for any organization. This book is a must read for anyone who desires excellence and total cultural transformation."
"Author Pamela Tripp has touched the Healthcare Culture in a way that I have never seen before in this book, Cultural competence is defined as the ability of providers and organizations to effectively deliver health care services that meet the social, cultural, and linguistic needs of patients. A culturally competent health care system can help improve health outcomes and quality of care, and can contribute to the elimination of racial and ethnic health disparities. This is a must read. Absolutely Amazing!!!!!!"
"This book shows the heart and vast experience of the author – a CEO who has turned around impossible organizations. An enjoyable, worthwhile read, The Culture Cure can be used in any healthcare institution to make it into the kind of hospital I would want to work in, as well as one I’d choose above all others to care for my own health and the health of my loved ones. Read this book and give it to every healthcare professional you know!"
"The avenues to excellence in this book can also be applied to our education system and corporate management. As a retired public educator, I could see parallels for education transformation. This book should absolutely be a must read in every college health administration course."
"Accomplished leader in the Administration of Health Care providing implementable techniques to lessen the transformational headaches of Healthcare Reform. A must have for ALL those in healthcare leadership and an easy to follow resource for team leadership training as well."